11/14/2007

Episode 37 - Cold November Strange

Beers on the show: Trailshead Red, Ayinger Oktoberfest, O'Fallon Goats Breath

On this show:

  • Reggie exhumed
  • Pilgrims rock!
  • Bed boards?
  • Chud taking his cat to the vet.
  • Perve German bartenders surrounded by birds.
  • We hate the Swiss.
  • CHUD is waiting for Armageddon.
  • Boiler power!
  • Wheres Margaret?
  • Listener emails.
  • Gay bars.
  • CONTEST!!!!
  • Darth Maul rides a Vespa.
  • Goat stories.
  • "I'll take occult definitions for $500 Alex".
  • O'fallon loves beer!
  • Debbie Gibson is Pregnant with my 2 headed love child.
  • Drunk dialing (619) 239 KING.
  • WE ARE ADULTS NOW!!!
Trailshead beer was brought back from the Brewpub in Missouri, Ayinger was a gift from Dominic and the O'fallon was purchased at Friar Tuck in Peoria.
This "Turned into Karaoke" show can be downloaded here: http://media.libsyn.com/media/thebeerreport/TBR37.mp3

1 Comments:

Blogger Clarke said...

You know you're in for a good episode of TBR when it starts with CHUD slurring his words (the ad for the "Blurbrryz Nefwork"). Sweet!

While it's nice to know Reggie was made up, it's certainly no comfort to know the stories themselves were actually true. I hope, for society's sake, those people are either locked up or have changed considerably.

I love the Ayinger image. This year, I had several Oktoberfests, among them - the Ayinger that you had on the show. I realized that of all the Oktoberfests, my favorites are the Märzen styles. The malt sweetness combined with the breadiness and toasty flavors are perfect. The others aren't bad, mind you, but I love dark rich malty versions.

For 60 to 70 bucks, Margaret couldn't come on the show and at least say "hello"? Wow, you really know how to give back to your fans.

And CHUD, in regards to gay men, I'm glad we have them around too. My wife's hair has never looked better. :-D However, stay the hell away from those fucking bars.

8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home